We welcome you to our practice and we look forward to providing the best service to you and your family.
What to do before your first visit:
- Visit our Billing/Insurance page, under Resources, to verify that we accept your insurance.
- Call your insurance carrier and change your child’s primary care physician to one of our providers.
- Request your child’s Medical & Immunization Records from your previous physician. You can use our Records Release From Previous Practice. Fill out this form and fax it to your previous practice to request your child’s records.
- Read our Notice of Privacy Practices Form.
- Fill all forms below prior to your visit:
Note: You have the option of printing out these forms, and faxing them to our office or filling them out electronically so that they are sent securely to us. If you would rather fill them out electronically please go to: New Patient Forms (Electronic Option).
- Mail or fax these forms to our office to 781-944-0232.
- Once we receive a copy of your records and these completed forms, we will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- Remember to bring your child’s insurance card so that we can scan it for our records.
- Click below and “Like us” on facebook to stay up to date on our latest news, holiday hours, flu clinics and other events.