Billing Manager: Stella Preciado
Billing Office Phone: 781-942-3685
Billing Office Hours: 9AM – 3:30PM Monday through Friday
Please call to speak to our billing department with any questions or concerns.
To make sure your appointment runs smoothly:
- Bring your insurance card with you at the time of your visit so that we can scan it for our records.
- Co-payments are due at the time of visit, as well as any balance due on the account. Unpaid co-payments at the time of visit could result
in a $25 late charge.
- Be sure to inform us of any changes in insurance, telephone numbers, address, and e-mail address at the time of visit.
- Please provide us with the correct insurance at the time of visit to prevent the charges from becoming the patient’s responsibility.
- If there is a balance in the account for more than 60 days, we may need to reschedule your child’s checkup appointment.
- Balances on the account for more than 90 days will be sent to our collection agency.
- We offer payment plans for those families that are going through financial hardships. We are here to help and get your child the care he/she needs.
Our practice participates in health plans with the following insurance companies. Before your first visit, verify that one of our physicians is listed as your child’s Primary Care Physician with your insurance. If you’re unsure of this, call your insurance to make the change. This will ensure that your visit will be covered.
Important Change: Reading Pediatrics now accepts Neighborhood Health Plan and Fallon Wellforce Care Plan ACO. Fallon Wellforce Care Plan has replaced our Mass Health, and Tufts Network Health state plans except for the Mass Health Fee for Service Plan. If you are a patient that’s affected by this change, please be sure that you have switched over to Fallon Wellforce ACO so that you can remain our patient. If you need more information on this plan please call Fallon at 855-508-4715 to make the change. You can also visit their website: www.fchp.org/Wellforce