COVID-19 Policies Updated!
WELL VISITS LOCATED AT 52 HAVEN STREET:
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your appointment and call us from the parking lot . Give the office a call letting us know that you are here as our waiting room is still closed.
-We are still requiring everyone over the age of 2 to wear a mask into our office.
-If you or anyone in your household has any of the following symptoms please give the office a call to review if you need to reschedule your child’s well appointment:
• Sore throat
• Body aches
• Nausea/vomiting or diarrhea
• Shortness of breath
• Loss of taste or smell
• Fatigue (when in combination with other symptoms)
• Headache (when in combination with other symptoms)
- For check up appointments, please fill out all age appropriate developmental screenings prior to your visit. These will be labeled S0-S9. Please click to fill out: Developmental Forms .
- If you need to reschedule for any reason please give the office 24 hours notice to avoid a $50 cancellation fee.
SICK VISITS LOCATED AT 86 HAVEN STREET:
- Appointments to our sick office are limited so please give us at least a 2-hour notice if you need to cancel.
-If your child is having any of the above symptoms please give the office a call to determine if your child should be seen in our 86 Haven street location. At this location we are able to strep, flu, RSV and COVID swab for symptomatic patients.
-At the time of booking the appointment we will be asking for you to pay your copay over the phone as to provide us with the phone number of the person that will be bringing your child.
-Once you have an appointment booked, please arrive 5-10 minutes early and park on the street outside of 86 Haven Street or you can park in the parking lot behind our main office. When the nurse is ready for your child, they will call to do intake and then have you come in.